1385 Rexford Ave.
Available July 1
This traditional style ranch home in Upper Hastings Ranch has beautiful mountain views from both the front and back patios and yards. The large living room has a formal entry, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, picture window, gas fireplace, spacious family room, Berber carpet, and custom paint. The master bedroom includes an en suite 3/4 bath. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath. The chef’s galley kitchen has all major kitchen appliances including French door refrigerator, stove, microwave hood, dishwasher and lots of cabinets for storage. The laundry room, with front-load washer and dryer, is just off the kitchen and includes a conveniently located ½ bath. Central air plus ceiling fans, a private fenced rear yard, and a 2 car garage with automatic openers and direct home access all add to the features making this a great rental home. Close to hiking trails, shopping, golf course, the Metro Gold Line and 210 free and more. 15 miles to downtown Los Angeles. Close to Old Town Pasadena.
Approximately 1770 square feet
- Single story, high quality traditional home in a highly sought-after area.
- Tree-lined street in a walkable neighborhood.
- Approximately 1770 square feet
- Convenient access to the Gold Line & 210 & 134 Freeways.
- Lovely Pasadena neighborhood.
- Central Heat and Air.
- Washer/Dryer hookups.
- Renter’s Insurance is required.
- Will consider 1 dog (35 pounds or less) or up to 2 cats. Additional deposit and/or rent may apply. Additional Insurance may also be required.
- No Smoking or Vaping of any substances on the property.
Deposit: $7350, more with a pet or credit issues.
Lease Terms: 1 year lease. Verifiable income of 3 times the rent and good credit score required to qualify.