171 Encinitas Ave
This historic 1910 FRONT HOUSE features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, along with a bright and open living room and dining room space, hardwood floors, a deep front porch. Includes central heat and air conditioning, washer/dryer hookups and off street parking, behind the house, for 2 cars. Please note this is a front house, there is no back yard or garage. No fenced area for a dog.
Located in a desirable neighborhood which feeds in Mayflower Elementary School. This home is centrally located in Monrovia, offering a walkable lifestyle with shopping, entertainment, and services within a short walk of your front door. Within walking distance of the Old Town Monrovia, which includes several restaurants, Pavilions Supermarket, Studio Movie Grill, City Hall and Library Park, walkscore.com ranks this neighborhood as a Very Walkable.
- Approximately 1800 square feet
- Central Air & Heat
- Formal Dining Room
- Wood Floors
- Washer & Dryer Hookups
- Nice Monrovia neighborhood
- Close shops and restaurants
- Freeway close to Pasadena, Arcadia, Azusa
- Easy access to the 210 & 605 freeways
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles behind the house
- Absolutely No Smoking on the property
- Will consider 1 pet (a dog under 35 pounds only). THERE IS NO FENCED AREA FOR A DOG. Additional deposit and/or rent may apply. Additional Insurance may also be required. All dogs subject to approval of breed and personality. Pet Maximum: Two pet maximum.
Lease Terms: 1 year lease. Tenant pays all utilities. Gardener provided. Verifiable income of 3 times the rent and credit score of 670 or higher to qualify.
Call or email us for an appointment to see this great place! NO TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE!
We require ALL prospective applicants to come in person and groups to come together for a single viewing. We do not offer Zoom or other online options for viewing. We need to meet each person in person.