1749 Paloma St
Available July 1
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in desirable North Pasadena Heights features hardwood floors, an updated kitchen with all appliances and a built in breakfast bar, a formal living room with fireplace, dining area and family room. Solar panels provide low cost electrical power year round! The large, fenced back yard is beautifully landscaped with grass and a drought tolerant areas, includes 2 patios as and several fruit trees (lemon, pomegranate, peach). The house also includes a 2 car detached garage with alley access. Approximately 1400 square feet. Central heat and air. Gardener included. Absolutely no smoking. This home is in the Marshall Fundamental Secondary School preference zone!
- 1 year lease
- Approximately 1400 square feet
- Central heating and Air Conditioning
- 2 car detached garage
- Solar panels — Lower your power bill!
- Living room & family room
- Fenced yard with large patio and fruit trees
- Convenient access to 210 & 605 Freeway
- Washer & dryer
- Absolutely No Smoking of any substances on the property
- Will consider pets (Dogs no larger than 35 pounds. All dogs subject to approval of breed and personality. Two pet maximum.). Additional deposit and/or rent may apply. Additional Insurance may also be required.
Deposit: $7300, more with a pet or credit issues. Renters insurance required.
Lease Terms: 1 year lease. Verifiable income of 3 times the rent and good credit score required to qualify.