232 E Lime Ave
Available August 1
This cute little 3 bedroom, 1 bath craftsman front house apartment features built in cabinetry, hardwood floors, a dining room and a screened back porch. Water and gardener is included. Front yard includes mature fruit trees. Includes 1 garage space in a shared garage.
This home is centrally located in Monrovia, offering a walkable lifestyle with shopping, entertainment, and services within a short walk of your front door. Within walking distance of the Old Town Monrovia, which includes several restaurants, Pavilions Supermarket, Studio Movie Grill, City Hall and Library Park, walkscore.com ranks this neighborhood as a Walker’s Paradise.
– Approximately 1100 square feet
– Dining Room
– Washer & Dryer
– Nice Monrovia neighborhood
– Close shops and restaurants
– Freeway close to Pasadena, Arcadia, Azusa
– Easy access to the 210 & 605 freeways
– No Smoking
– Will consider 1 cat or 1 small dog (35 pounds or smaller). Additional deposit and/or rent may apply.
– Deposit: $4050, more with a pet or credit issues.
– Renter’s Insurance is required.
Lease Terms: 1 year lease Verifiable income of 3 times the rent required to qualify.