968 E Howard St
Available October 1
This lovely Dutch Tudor home is located in the highly desirable Historic Pasadena Highlands neighborhood. Beautifully remodeled throughout. The cozy living room with natural stone hearth and adjacent formal dining room welcome you as you enter from the small wrap around front porch. 4 bedrooms: 2 on ground floor with a newly renovated full bath, and 2 large dormers on 2nd floor with another full bath. Hardwood floor on lower level and wood laminate upstairs. This house has central air & heat along with upgraded electrical and plumbing. The 2 car garage is located behind the house down the long, gated driveway. The backyard includes young fruit trees (lemon, orange & pomegranate) as well as space for you to have your own garden.
- 1 year lease
- Approximately 1680 square feet
- Central heat and Air Conditioning
- Brand new stove & dishwasher
- Large fenced yard with 2 car garage
- Convenient access to 210 Freeway and the Gold Line
- Washer & dryer hookups
- Renters insurance required
- No Smoking
- Will consider 1 dog (35 pounds or less) or 2 cats. Additional deposit and/or rent may apply. Additional Insurance may also be required.
Deposit: $5700, more with credit issues
Lease Terms: 1 year lease Verifiable income of 3 times the rent required to qualify.
We require all prospective applicants to come in person. We observe social distancing rules, require everyone to wear a face covering and gloves (provided), and only 2 people at a time are allowed inside the unit. Children must also be masked and gloved.
Email us for an opportunity to see this great place!